Personal Information Collection Statement
This is a statement to inform you of your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
What information do we collect and hold?
PRE GEL S.p.A. HK (“PreGel Hong Kong”) may collect and hold personal information related to you which is necessary for the purpose of conducting our business, including (without limitation) (i) to deliver products, services or information, (ii) to assist you with matters relating to our products and services, (iii) to improve, and better understand your preferences in respect of, our products and services and (iv) to fulfil our regulatory obligations. Examples of information we collect and hold include, without limitation, your name, your professional qualifications, address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address. You may choose not to provide any personal information to PreGel Hong Kong, however, PreGel Hong Kong may not be able to provide products or services to you.
How do we use and disclose information?
PreGel Hong Kong may use the personal information that you submit to us in connection with the above-stated purposes. PreGel Hong Kong may also use the said personal information for direct marketing purposes, such as sending you offers or information on products, events or services that we consider may be of interest to you. Your consent is required before we use your personal information in this way. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials by writing to us at the below address or following any instructions to unsubscribe in one of our marketing emails.
PreGel Hong Kong may disclose personal information (other than sensitive information) to its suppliers, contractors, agents or partners both in Hong Kong and overseas:
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted; or
- for the purpose of processing and delivering your request (e.g. providing products or services); or
- if we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information; or
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
PreGel Hong Kong may disclose this information to its affiliated companies.
Access, correction and security
PreGel Hong Kong will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that we delete your personal information at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see below for details). Please note that there are some exceptions to your right to gain access to your information, including (but not limited to) where:
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals; or
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious; or
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would be unlawful.
PreGel Hong Kong may charge a fee for reasonable costs incurred in providing such access, and will advise of the amount of the fee before access is provided.
PreGel Hong Kong
Flat/Rm 05, 10/F, Block B,
New Trade Plaza, 6 On Ping Street,
Shatin, New Territories,